Monday, March 5, 2012

Results Are In

    Good news and Bad News. Well the weight loss was not as dramatic as last week, only a decrease of -.9 and a -.12 on the BMI. I have hit the normal BMI range for two weeks, which is encouraging. Overall, it's good news. I know that I have not stuck to my workout routine every day but am now claiming that 10 minute daily workout as part of my lifestyle. I am on my third day in a row and I keep reminding myself who the new me is.
    I am my new language:
   "I start my day or time off (whichever comes first) with a 10 minute workout."
   "My drink of choice is Natural Spring Water or Hot Green Tea. Any sweeten drinks are considered one of my allotted snacks should I choose them."
   "I bless my meals (see my new, life changing blessing below) and enjoy my portions at each meal every day. My free foods,
raw fruits and vegetables, are metabolism boosting anti-oxidants that synergizes the nutritional foundation of every cell in my body."
   "I meditate on God's word, renewing my mind and seeking Holy Spirit clarity, daily."
     My three week results are encouraging: I've lost 6# of the 25# I wanted to lose. I have averaged a 2# loss each week which sets my target to goal in 9.5 weeks. May 7th, 2012 that is not that far off. My workouts are noticeably strengthening my core and even sitting up is easier. My meditations bring such clarity and focus to my mind/brain that good choices seem to come without effort. The Peace of Christ is in me.
    I just want to reiterate that I am not trying to accomplish a program, reach a goal, and then get to go back to the choices I made in the past. I am trying to establish a new lifestyle that involves healthy routines and choices that become part of my life. Yes, they will help me reach my May 7th goal but in 9.5 weeks my ultimate goal is that they are part of a lifestyle that is something I do and enjoy without thinking or calculating as much as I am right now to make it work. In other words, my new me language above will be written into every cell of body.
 
   Meal/Snack/Drink Blessing:
    I bless this food/water/drink in the Blood Covered Light of the Lord!
   "And I will serve the Lord my God, and the Lord will bless my bread and my water; and the Lord will take sickness away from the midst of me." ref Exodus 23:25
   "This is the body of Christ which is given for me, I take this in remembrance of who I am of Christ. This is the cup of the new testament or covenant (ratified) in your blood, which was shed for me." ref Luke 22:19-20
    I release the Blood Covered restoration of my original state; made in the image of God; in every cell of my body!
                                              *******************
For more information on living a life in Blood-bought Victory see Day Chief Ministries.

For everyone who is facing the challenge of taking their mountain. Nothing is impossible. Here is a song to help release mountain-moving faith in you. Mountain, we're speaking to you! Move! Move! Move!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment