Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yoga Stretches

    So glad I was scheduled for Yoga Stretches today. What a great change from the Cardio and Total Body Workout the last couple days. Just a nice relaxing, yet somewhat challenging, routine of moves that really stretched out my muscles and spine. Nice! Tony had us move through 10 moves in 10 minutes. I even stretched a few muscles in my rear I didn't know I had. My core is feeling so strong, it just makes me feel good and alive.
    Today, I had saved a few extra calories for a bigger dinner but decided
 to stick with my regular plan. I decided to only cook one crab cake for me and let my freebies, carrot sticks and grapes fill me up. That left room for a 180 calorie snack after my workout which was nice. I just feel so full it's hard to believe my calories only added up to 1245 all day. Lots of water... helps keep those hungry signals from fooling me into eating more than I need. I am really motivated to make every calorie count-- so love coming up with great ideas for a 300 calorie meal. I have found the best way to stick to a diet that restricts your calorie intake is to include a platter full of free foods in the center of the table along with your plate of portioned foods. Ask for a blessing over your food and water and then take time to enjoy each bite. If halfway through you aren't beginning to feel satisfied, eat more free foods (those raw vegetables and fruits that fill you up but help you boost your metabolism).
     Tomorrow is weigh in day. Can't wait to see the results from week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment