Saturday, September 6, 2014

A "Complete" Breakfast

   
Mixed Berry with Cashew Milk
French Vanilla JP Complete
Smoothie
 Did I mention I learned how to make my own nut butter and nut milk? I have been buying Almond milk at the store. I seriously thought they somehow squeeze those pour almonds until liquid came out. Now that I know how to make nut milk I won't have to buy or preserve store bought milk again.
    I have a Magic Bullet and two large cans of nuts: peanuts and cashews. My favorite nut butter so far: cashew butter!
    My favorite smoothie to date is the Mixed Berry with Cashew Milk made from scratch in less than 5 minutes!
    Here's how:

  1.     Two handfuls of cashews chopped in the Magic bullet with the nut cruncher. 
  2.     Change blades and add a tablespoon or so of Olive Oil and blend into a fine nut butter. 
  3.     Add a Cup and a half or so of natural spring water or drinking water and blend into a creamy milk. 
  4.     Add one scoop of French Vanilla JP  Complete shake mix, 2 heaping tablespoons of frozen blueberries and 2 heaping tablespoons of frozen raspberries. Blend until it turns a light lavender. *I buy fresh berries and immediately freeze them in ziploc freezer bags. 
  5.      Pour into a glass and enjoy your Complete Breakfast or bedtime snack. 

     This is a smoothie you do not have to try to make yourself enjoy. It's delicious and packed with Complete nutrition. Studies show a Complete shake in the morning will help you maintain satisfaction with your portions and eat healthier throughout your day! And did I mention it's so YUMMY!

   For more information on JP Complete Shake Mix check out my website at
    http://kbrixey.juiceplus.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment