Monday, October 6, 2014

Tower Garden Week 5 and Week 6

Week 5

Week 6
NO REGRETS!!! The Tower Garden is absolutely one of the best investments I have ever made. As a bonus, I can take my garden with me if I ever move!! I am so thrilled with how well it has produced. Even though I started late in August, I have had quite an abundance of produce. I have had salads available every night and I even had some zuchinni and green beans.

Zucchini




Green Beans
    The dip down into the cold temperatures may have slowed down production on some of the flowering plants. I haven't seen any blooms on the tomato plants but I knew they are heat loving producers. The lettuce hasn't been phased by the cooler temperatures. Hoping to get a couple more weeks of warmth so I can harvest my Zucchini and beans before I bring the tower in for the winter next weekend. You never know what you are going to get in October and last Friday night we came really close to having Frost on the Pumpkin. So crossing my fingers... The Zucchini is not quite ready to pick so another week or two before another frosty night would be helpful.

    If you are interested in starting an indoor winter garden, check out my website at http://kbrixey.towergarden.com

You can contact me via email   r4c.ranch  at yahoo.com, if you have more questions or are ready to jump into indoor winter gardening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment